Celebrate Passover with Stopsky's
Photo: Bon Appetit.
Bon Appetit magazine is featuring Stopsky’s Delicatessen in its March edition with a “tradition, updated” seder meal created by our chef Austin Zimmerman. All Passover week (3/25-3/30) we will offer a special 5-course prix fixe menu featuring the recipes from the article. The complete menu is listed below. To reserve your place, call (206) 236-4564 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
We also have these and a variety of items from our regular menu available to order. Click here for our on-line ordering form, call our catering line at (206) 658-3478 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stopsky’s Passover Seder Meal (3/26-3/31)
- House-Made Matzos
- Sephardic Charoset
- Smoked Cod Fritters
- Beet-Horseradish Vinaigrette
- Pulled Lamb Shank
- Bitter Herb Salad, Green Apple- Sultana Charoset, Soft Boiled Egg
- Harrisa Braised Short Ribs – or – Pan Seared Chicken
- Root Vegetables, Castelvetrano Olives, Preserved Lemon
- Lime in the Coconut Macaroons
- Coconut Sherbet, Coconut Caramel
Your Choice of
$65 per person
Wine Flight $20
Bring a group of 10 or more, the host is free (or host couple half-price), not including wine.
We also have these and a variety of items from our regular menu available to order.